THE FILE SIZE IS BELOW 5MB
- What ever version may be the version,it will be below 5MB.Virtual Router is a free, open source software based router.
- Using Virtual Router, users can wireless share any internet connection like Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc.With any WiFi device like Laptop, Smart Phone, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android Phone, Zune, Net book, wireless printer, etc.
- These devices connect to Virtual Router just like any other access point, and the connection is completely secured using WPA2 (the most secure wireless encryption.).
- Virtual Router Manager lets you an create a wireless hot spot. First define the SSID, that's the network name, and create a password. Then click on Start Virtual Router to share the connection with nearby devices.
- Using the Peers Connected function you can verify which and how many devices are connected to your virtual Wi-Fi network.
Virtual Router Manager is completely devoid of options, but it is efficient and really easy to use, even for complete beginners. Virtual WiFi Router is pretty easy to set up itself, but before you start you need to make sure your you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. correctly configured